19 November 2009

Halloween (alittle late, I know)

Alright so even though our Halloween wasn't too exciting I thought I would post something. Jared and I didn't dress up, for one we're not much the dressing up type people, and we didn't have anything to dress up for i.e. Halloween Party. Maybe next year I will have to host one.

But I did decide to make some cute Halloween cookies this year that I saw on Bakerella, and I couldn't help but make them, mind you mine are a little diffrent but they tasted awesome and looked great I thought.





They were super easy and I handed them out to my trick or treaters, since the only ones I really had were Hesston and Payton, I should have snapped a pic of them in costume, they were so cute! Especially Princess Payton with her Hair colored pink! And Hesston with his HUGE 6 pack being X-men and all. I also had made up some deliciouse popcorn balls with gummy worms in them. Jared really enjoyed the extras we had left over (okay I might have too).

No comments: