So this is a really good recipe for apple crisp especially if you like a good thick crusty top.
Apples cut and peeled (I used a dish big enough for 4, but this recipe could definantly cover a bigger dish, with more apples)
1/3 cup margarine/butter
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp salt.
Cut marg/butter into all the rest of the ingredients until pea size. Spread apples/ canned apples on the bottom of a casserole dish, then put the topping on. Dot with a little extra marg/butter. Bake at 350F till done (approx. 45-60 min.) I also like to add a little cinnomin(sp?) to the apples.
And when its all done make sure you eat it with a little vanilla ice cream, it's the way to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm totally making this for "snack" today in the hopes that Kalea won't like it and I'll get to have it all to myself :) Thanks Lyndi!
Post a Comment