
came outta this:

So I got photos taken of me when I was about 37 weeks or so, and we got pictures of Mr.Magoo when he was just about 2 weeks old and I thought I would share a few of our little guys shoot.


Jared is such and awesome Dad, although I kinda saw it coming long before he became one, I guess that's one reason I married my hunk of burning love...

Yes, I am putting up a picture of my baby crying. It is so heartbreaking to hear and see your baby cry, but so precious and innocent all at the same time.


I just love my new little family. It's funny that before we had our little guy it felt like we were a couple, and now it feels like we are a real family, and an awesome little family at that.
p.s. if you are wondering who took our pictures you can check out her website here. We loved having her do our shoot and would recommend her to any one, she is not only really talented at what she does but she is a lot of fun while she does it.
1 comment:
love your photos! you have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment