22 March 2011

A List:

So since I don't really know what to blog about I thought I would do up a little list of some of the thoughts inside my head.

1. I have been helping my brother and his family move into their own house, it's an awesome house so unique and fun.

2. I have been loving the time I have been spending out of the house and with family.

3. My little Mister Magoo has been so fun lately and so happy, smilie. I could just eat him up.

4. Magoo's eyes are this dark dark blue right now that are to die for. Eat your heart out kinda eyes.

5. We are bestest buddies my boy and I, and sometimes it drives me crazy when he does not want his Daddy at the end of the day, but a part of me secretly loves it.

6. I get to see one of my sisters on Friday and the other on Sunday. I love my sisters!

7. I get to go on a little vaca with my family for a couple days. It's something we do every year. We go to Banff, they will stay a week, but I will just go for a visit. Jared will not be coming at all, sad, and totally not fair for him.

8. I love that my son is sleeping and should totally be taking a shower right now, but I am always afraid that he will wake up and not see anyone around and freak out. He does that sometimes... freak out.

9. My orchid plant is about to bloom. This will be the third time since I got it. And I love it.

10. It has been snowing here, just when the snow had melted all away and Jared had taken out Mary (his motorbike) it decided to snow... I can't say the snow is really aggravating me like it seems to be a lot of other people. I just know that it will melt eventually.

Some pictures for you.

Magoo with two of his cousins, he sure has gotten to know them better the past week

thinking about eating him...
...and eating him.

p.s. Magoo is now 4 months as of yesterday!

No comments: