25 April 2011

a REAL honeymoon.

So I know I already posted today, but since I have a sleeping boy in my arm I figured I would jot something else down.

Preface:
For our honeymoon Jared and I went to Banff, except we didn't stay in Banff, no no, we stayed in Dead Mans Flats (look it up). In a CHEAP Motel, ok we're talkin stupid cheap. In the middle of like the coldest snowiest weeks ever, as far as my memory serves me. And no we didn't even going snowboarding and we only went for like 3 or 4 days. Ya it was so great that I can't remember those kind of details.

Why?! you ask, well I'm cheap... and dumb (only sometimes). And figured we would go on a better trip later (dumb...). I think this is why the guy is suppose to make the honeymoon a surprise so silly girls like me can't ruin something potentially awesome.

Story:
So Jared has a sister who is getting married and we were talking about her honeymoon stuff. She told us they are going to go to Jasper for a few days. And Jared's mom asked something to the effect of, so when will you guys take your real honeymoon?..................

Conclusion:
I didn't know that was an option! One day I want to take my Real honeymoon. My "honeymoon" was definitely a dud, a fake, an impostor, a lie, and I feel we deserve a do over.

Mulligan anyone?

The only question left is who wants to pay?

1 comment:

Kim said...

I definatly think you should get a do-over! We had a couple nights in Edmonton for our honeymoon but that was it. The "big trip" we were going to take for our real honeymoon never happened and we are still waiting for the time to be right 12 years later! One of these days We will do our do over...just need to figure out who pays for it too!!