17 May 2011

That's gotta Hurt.

So I feel like I will be repeating this title sometime in the future since I gave birth to a little boy. Magoo got his first goose egg today that had a nice bruise with it.

How? You might ask did this sweet little thing cause...
this?

Well lets just say Kendal, one of Magoo's cousins came over to play today. It was definitely a accident, I don't think Kendal even knows now what exactly happened. She was just playing and Magoo was lying right under her when she threw "Jesse" to the ground.


And luckily he didn't know exactly how he got an instant headache either cause he still had a good play date with her.
But we didn't end up going to the later play date we had planned with some friends. It was obvious he was not in the best of moods later.

Come back to visit, Magoo's 6 month check up is on Friday! And I will hopefully remember to post up all his stats...

1 comment:

Desirée Kastendieck said...

Six months???? That can"t be right!