17 June 2011

these little piggies...

Magoo's new favourite thing to do...
This was on June 7, I was talking to my Mom on Facetime, and I look over to see him pulling himself up. Luckily Nanna Jo got to see it too! Now he does it all the time, even if the thing he's using is 2inches high, he just sticks his butt in the air.

Mr. Trouble, he loves the DVD player.

He was so proud he figured out standing in the crib. But he was also very upset when I had to run back downstairs to get my camera instead of pick him up. Haha.



Also I have started to "sleep train". Has anyone else done it, any advice? I am just done with rocking him every time he needs to sleep. Naps have been going pretty well, but night time is bad.
Doing anything to stay awake.


No comments: