14 April 2012

Firsts...

So last week I teased about not divulging the gender until the newest little nugget was born. But we decided it would be fun to tell people. So if you are friends on FB with me then you probably already know. But I thought I should put it up on here as well.

So we went for our ultrasound this past Thursday, and our little baby was being so active. 

 
So something totally new and fun this time around was that we got some 3D views as well. And if you ask me, for an ultrasound pic, this little one is already looking pretty cute. Especially for still having 19ish weeks to continue to grow and develop! But don't take my word for it, see for yourself.



And we got some 2D's as well.

 (foot, the rest are pretty obvious)


So I had planned to take some cute pictures with gender specific balloons to reveal what is growing in there. But lets just face it I am too lazy. I might still take some just later down the road. But according to the Ultrasound we will be expecting a...

GIRL!

and we are all excited (even if Magoo doesn't know it yet, he is totally excited). I didn't think I cared what this came out as, and I think I kinda wanted a boy just for the ease of things. But turns out my heart skipped a beat when we heard "girl". 

And just for the record Jared is 2:2, and I am 0:2, so much for a mothers intuition. But this one has been so similar to Mr. Magoo's pregnancy I had thought the difference in gender would make some big difference in pregnancy as well, and turns out for me it doesn't! So Yay! But I am very grateful that Jared hasn't been a gloater in this respect, he is very thoughtful.

So I guess now I should probably get started on all those cute sewing projects I pinned on Pinterest...



1 comment:

Scott and Tara said...

Oh a girl will be so much fun! Tons of cute projects. And Mr. Magoo is always dressed so nicely, I am sure baby girl will also be dressed very cute!
I too want a boy... just for the ease of things. But I know if it turns out to be a girl, i will be so happy!