So I don't know how many people have "favorites" when it comes to clothes, but I definantly do, and pretty sure I always have. I had this one pair of jeans that I got back well I guess about three years ago. I got them from American Eagle, which I had never bought jeans from there before, but was recomended by a friend to go check it out. I did, and I fell in love.
Well, as you can excpect, I wore them all the time and they soon replaced my "old" favorite pair of jeans. But just a couple weeks ago, Jared and I were getting things set up for our Danish Christmas party (which is the next blog to come) and my jeans ripped! I didn't tear them or catch them on any thing, they just decided it was time. I had known it was coming for some time, I could see it in the knees, but I just wanted them to last till after christmas.
I know I could continue to wear the jeans, or patch them, ect. But it's just not the same, I went a bought a new pair that will do for now. I just think it's so hard to find a good pair of jeans. So I just wanted to dedicate this blog to good jeans.
No comments:
Post a Comment