Now if anyone knows me I have some pretty funky feet, my feet probably look like your grandma's minus the wrinkles. How you might ask, well I have bunions, beautiful bunions. Heres a picture. Needless to say, I have never been much of a shoe girl and pretty much despise shoe shopping, unless I am in a really good mood.
So "those" shoes I had been wearing as a street shoe I had bought about 5 years ago and they were well broken in...
My mother almost had a break down every time she would see I still had "those" shoes and was still wearing them.
Yes, they were Diesel Shoes and like the awesomest shoes ever.
and no after so many years they no longer had the capacity to keep my feet dry or warm any more, but I still wore them year round.
But they have now been replaced by these:
Thanks mom. They are Merrells, and so far have not been that bad to break in. The only problem I seem to run into is looking down and seeing a different pair of shoes on my feet... but that will only take some time. So bring on winter this year, cause aint no water/snow/freezingness leakin in from any uninvited holes!
I will also have you know that I completely threw out "those" shoes so that they could no longer tempt me on a bad day, and have only kept pictures as a keep sake.
2 comments:
Wow!! I didn't even realize that you were still wearing those. Yay for new shoes!
Yes I most definitely was, I don't know if you remember but those are the ones I bought in Salt Lake the year we went there just you and I, the same trip they sent a dog through our car at the boarder, also the same trip you lost your cellphone in the ditch when we pulled over to check the snowboards, but didn't realize it till we were like a half hour away. haha, fun times!
Post a Comment