17 January 2011

Three Years and Happier Than ever.

Today was our anniversary...

Now that I look back and think that I was married at 19 (and a half) it is crazy, not that Im much older than that now. But Riley turned 19 today (yes we got married on his birthday) and he seems way to young to get married. I just feel like there is so much to do at that age other than get married.
in Waterton summer of 2008


Now we have a new addition to our family, a pretty cute one if I do say so myself, it feels weird sometimes but it's my whole world right now and I love it I wouldn't trade it for anything.


We went out for dinner last night just the two of us, and it was pretty hard, I had lost some sleep the nights before in anticipation of leaving Mr.Magoo at home without me. I had only done it once before for like 20min with Jared while I went to grab some groceries. We had Jared's mom come watch him, someone I trust completely which made it a bit easier. Once we were at the restaurant it was a bit easier and kind of nice being able to go out not worried about having to find a semi-private place to feed a hungry baby.

There is so much to look forward to in the next 3 years, hopefully by that point Jared will just about be done school (crossing my fingers) and we will be looking at new adventures.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I know I have not seen you in forever Lyndi, and I don't even know Jared, but I just get such a groovin' vibe from you guys and I think you guys are a great couple- perfect match. I like you a lot and I am so happy I can stalk you like this. Here's to many, many more happy anniversaries!