31 January 2011

food Blogs.

So I have decided that I am totally obsessed over good food blogs, if you look down the right side of my blog you will I have added some new sites to my "sites I like" list (ie. the Ivory Hut, the Pioneer Woman) and I have to say these woman have awesome ideas on what to put in your belly!

Since I always see good food on the web but never make it cause I can't remember where to find it I started a folder in my computer for recipes which I will print off and create my own binder of recipes I like/want to try out. I already have a ton in my folder and will be printing them off soon.

I seriously could just browse through food blogs all day, which really since I need to feed my family and who really likes the same old meals all the time, I figure it's not THAT big of a waste of time (ok so maybe just a little bit).

mmmmm food, now to go do up a grocery list so I can make all my new yummy food... starting with Nutella chip cookies courtesy of the Ivory Hut.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Follow Kaycee's food blog! I love it! its awesome!

http://veggiesformeandveggiesforyou.blogspot.com/2011/02/polenta-pizza-sing-it.html?spref=fb

Lyndi said...

I totally do silly, I have her under blogs i read though, cause I want to see them when she puts up new posts.