16 April 2011

In his 4th month...

So Magoo will be 5 months on Thursday! And we also start swimming lessons, so excited!
Here are some pictures from the 4th month...

He got his first hair cut along with some other firsts in this post.
He got sick for the first time, horrible since I got very sick at the same time. And the nickname "Boog's" caught on (short for Boogers).
He went in a swing for the first time...
and Loved it!
he played with Hesston, these two are best buddies
he played with Payton, she always asks to hold him and then decides he is too heavy and it doesn't last long... but she still continues to want to hold him every time we go over. So fun.
he fell asleep with a head warmer...
and then I checked on him later, apparently his face got cold.
and he now fits into the cute shirt Aunt Robyn got him. So handsome.

We have been having so much fun with him lately. He just started rolling from his back to tummy in the last week and last night he was on a roll all over the living room. I'm kinda sad cause I now have to start thinking about moving all my stuff at toddler level. He also has been sitting up really well not completely by him self yet but I would say definitely before 6 months.


1 comment:

Mary said...

Lyndi he is such a sweetie!! We also nicknamed Claire " Boogs" when she was born.... not because she had lots of boogers... but because she was "acting" like one! :)