22 May 2011

6 Months

Mr. Magoo is 6 months old, can you believe it?
So currently Magoo is 17 pounds 1.7 ounces 50th percentile.
His head I think is 45cm (I could be wrong) but it definitely measures in the 95th percentile.
Length measured about 26 3/4 inches, which is about 75th percentile.

Things Magoo can do:
Sit up on his own, roll around, go in circles on his tummy, and kinda somewhat army crawl, he is very close to crawling he's just gotta figure out those arms. He loves peek-a-boo, and round and round the garden. He likes to go outside but touching the grass with anything other than his hands freaks him out.




He is an overall very happy baby, and we love him!

oh and we started him on solids this past Friday, pictures to come soon.

1 comment:

Desirée Kastendieck said...

When did he go so blonde??? He is getting so big. I love him.