So I am trying this app for my phone to post this entry so if it's different well you know why.
This past Monday we had a play date for an entire day, which made it a really fun day. I had a friend call me up and ask if I wouldn't mind watching her little guy as her usual daycare cancelled last minute. Of course I said yes. How could I pass up having someone for Magoo to play with all day!
We had fun watching some shows and going to the park. We read books and ate food and played in the grass. When we went to the park I put Magoo in the backpack carrier and B in the stroller. They both fell asleep on the walk home an slept for 2 1/2 hours! I liked it.
Call me anytime Tara you need a sub or an extra break, we had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks again for watching him! He had so much fun. Can you send me those few pictures when you have a moment? I'm surprised Boston liked the swings, he always hates when I put him in them!
Post a Comment