05 October 2011

GrateFall...

Alright so I have had a request for a new post, and so I will use that as an excuse to share my latest pictures. 

Fall has arrived here in Regina and I am loving it. Seriously I love all the colours (who doesn't) and I love leaves falling and trees becoming bare. And as the weather has cooled down we have taken lots of time to go outside and enjoy it.

Mr.Magoo has really taken to the leaves, and I have to really watch that non end up in his little chompers. Also I find a lot of Ladybugs rights outside out apartment, he really likes those too and doesn't mind me putting them on him and letting them crawl around, although I do have to make sure he doesn't pinch them to death... maybe he just wants it to hold still long enough for him to get it in his mouth... haha. 



Also we love having the missionaries over and try to have them at least twice a month and they already have Mr. Magoo looking like an Elder.

So this weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, and I am so excited. Not just because it's a good time to reflect on our blessings but because we have our first visitors coming to visit us! Whoot, I am beyond excited for my Mom, Dad, and youngest 2 siblings to come visit.

I am so grateful for my family and the great support they are to us. I am especially grateful to my grandparents who have paved the way and shown all us young birds how its done. 

Also a little shout out to my Nan who I know is reading this. She is always so thoughtful and is a Woman who I look up to so much. That Grampi of mine is pretty cool too ( I mean when your married to a gal like Nanni I think it's impossible to not be cool.) xoxo's, one for each of your cheeks.


And lot of "o's " for the rest of you this weekend (cause "x's" to strangers is just weird).

No comments: