12 November 2011

Family Fun

So be warned I have a butt load of pictures coming. But really who doesn't love looking at pictures? Sometimes thats the only thing that makes a blog good...


Magoo trying out the new carseat. 

Nanna Jo got him a snow suit for his birthday, we all think it's pretty rad. I especially like that I will Never  lose him playing in the snow...

He was playing with Nanna Jo and she gave him little boobies using pingpong balls...haha, my mother never changes.

We went and visited Old Old Nannie, and Old Old Granpi, I unfortunately didn't get any pictures while we were out there.

It was a packed ride with all of us filling up Nanna Jo's van. I got to squish sit in between my two nieces who were both in carseats... oh and did I mention I can get quite carsick, ya it was fun.


We got to meet new baby Mady. She is so tiny and cute. And thumbs up to my SIL Karmyn for travelling from Lethbridge to Ardrossan with 4 kids the newest one being only a week old! She is so awesome.  (Okay my brother came up too, but we all know the Mom does all the work, plus she had just given birth)



My nieces had me paint their toenails matching purple and then they picked out their own colours for their cute little fingernails, it was fun, and they are both really good at sitting still while getting beautified.

Mr.Magoo and I went and got some fresh air and played on G-Lo's trailers and equipment. He loved it!

My Dad does fall cleanups for yards and so he has this ginormous pile of leaves in the backyard. I'm talking like bigger pile than you can fathom. If you need something fun to do go take your kids to play in the leaves at my folks house, it's hours of fun!

Uncle Dallin (aka Mountian Man, Harry, ect.) took Magoo on a very short quad ride.

And Magoo found a new best friend... we call him John, John Deer.

Early morning cartoon watching.

And we got to go eat lunch at Red Robin with Aunt Alana! 

Did you know they give free balloons to kids at Red Robin? True story.



Also Emily got some cheap blue contacts for Halloween, what do you think? I think it's kinda fun, Jared was a little freaked out. As was my BIL Bevan when my sister Robyn put them on.

So other things we did was Trick-or-Treating, and a little Birthday Party for Magoo, I will post separate entries for those as I have so many pictures. We also did lots of shopping, eating, laughing. And we overall had a really great time! Magoo already missed hanging out with all his cousins, and will even glance at the door while saying "Nanna?" Good thing we are going back in about a month!

1 comment:

Scott and Tara said...

Looks like a fun trip!! Your making me jealous, I can't wait till we get to go back to Sherwood Park to visit our family/friends. It has been since April, way too long!