"How old is Magoo?"
[insert real name here]
"ONE YEAR!"
Seriously I train 'em well.
He will even show off for me to the old ladies in the grocery store, just for them to be like, "my grandkid can't do that". haha.
I have been meaning to post something for like a week now, since his birthday was on the 21st. But I do have a life... haha who am I kidding, it's more like my husband has a life that involves taking the computer with him out and about, so I am left to put up posts from my phone and that's only so cool... like the first time.
I am going to put up tons of fun facts about my little "turd nugget" but not right now, it is currently too late for my brain to function properly. So if your lucky I will post again within the week.
oh and p.s. this is my 100th post. cha-ching. I know what would you have done without these past 100 glimpses into this adventure I call my life?...

2 comments:
I seriously can't believe it has already been a year! You can just tell that he's a very happy little boy.
He's so cute Lyndi! I remember when you told us you were pregnant!
Post a Comment