Stitch also happened to get her first round of immunizations on that day and she did great, of course she cried and it broke my heart, but she recovered quickly. Luckily Jared was able to take a break in his studies to watch Magoo so I didn't have to bring him along.
She also loves to stand and practice walking, whenever I am holding her so she can stand it will seem as if her legs are getting tired and she will start to squat/sit and then all of the sudden she shoots herself backup to standing, sometimes even making a little grunting sound because of the effort.
Stitch is a great sleeper, especially in the morning. Sometimes I get the feeling she is going to be my child that will be the hardest to wake up to get her out the door for seminary/school. But don't think I am sleeping in while she does, Magoo is a morning person and so he makes sure I am being productive while she sleeps. (And boy have I been productive these days, thats to come in my next post).
She also sleeps with her mouth open pretty much all the time (she gets that from her Daddy). During the afternoon she usually sleeps right next to me, I "wear her" in a baby wrap. She sleeps best there and I can get quite a bit done without worrying if Magoo is trying to give her kisses and sharing toys while she is trying to sleep, he's a good brother.
At night she will normally start off in her own little bassinet (it also happens to be attached to the side of our bed) but by her first feeding she is in the bed, and we often end up cosleeping. And to be honest I don't think there is anything wrong with cosleeping. We are all happier in the day, and it's not like she will sleep with us forever.
Her Two Month Stats:
Height: 23 inches, 50-75 percentile
Weight: 11 pounds 13 ounces, 50-65 percentile
She loves bath time, hates her carseat, and is so patient with her brother. When she's awake she's super alert and loves to give me lots of smile. And I know she's very close to laughing already, I've gotten a weak giggle or two out of her the other day. She loves her daddy, and is best buds with her Mom. We definitely love this little stitch of ours!


No comments:
Post a Comment