02 February 2011

...that lov'in feel'in

So February is "the Love month" some might call it. I have not ever been a fan of the whole valentines day thing ever, until this year really. I want to decorate and make heart shaped cookies and tell everyone how much I love them. We'll see if I actually end up decorating but heart shaped cookies are a must!

Since it is the month of love I have decided to do only posts of things I love for this month (that is if there are more posts than just this one...).

So one of the things I love right now is that this Sunday we are going to be blessing our Mr.Magoo, so that means our family and quite a few friends are coming this weekend to visit, hooray! I love having people come visit me.

Another thing I love is that this Saturday is Jared's birthday, and I just love celebrating that guy I think he is pretty awesome.

Also my George Forman grill because it made me an awesome turkey panini style sandwich today for lunch, did I mention it was awesome. I even considered taking a picture, but I ate it to quickly, oops.

Oh and one more thing I am lov'in these days, Mr.Magoo has been sleeping 7-8 hours a night for like the last 3 weeks! Love it.

What do you love today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that I only have two more days of university classes left in my degree! I also love my dear friend, Lyndi.
Love Desirée