01 January 2011

The last week of 2010

So after Christmas we headed to my parents house up by Edmonton and got to spend almost a whole week there. Jared and I got to see some friends and family who still hadn't met our little Magoo.

Like Father...

Like Son.

This picture of him makes me laugh so hard, he looks like a troll just not a very happy one.

While I was up a close friend threw me a baby shower. It was really awesome and so good to see the people who were able to make it. There were lots I was hoping to see who weren't able to come.

Emily did these awesome cake pop monkeys from the Bakerella cookbook jumping on the bed for the shower. It was so cute, and Robyn and Bevan helped out too


I had to add this great picture of Emily with Mr.Magoo up, isn't she so gorgeous.


I hope everyone can look back at 2010 with wonderful memories and look forward to 2011 to hold many great adventures.

2 comments:

Kamry Low said...

Lyndi glad you had a great christmas and that your little man is doing well. I felt so bad i wasn't able to make the shower. I actually only heard about it from you but none of the less we were in cardston! hope all is well! kams

Robyn said...

Hey, I would love a copy of the picture with Ems and the little guy! Also I changed my blog account. I changed the web address, and the name too. You can find it on FB.