10 February 2011

4 days till the love fest...

I thought this one should include lots of pictures. Courtesy of Payton (3 years old), I would also like to note that she has mad skills working an iphone.
I love dancing with Hesston (5 years old)

I love the two people (other than myself) in this picture, even though you can only see like 1/4 of one of Hesston

I love the other 2 people in this pic. Payton loved the camera in the front of the phone where she could see Grandpa sitting behind her through it and take pictures!

I love that my little boy got blessed on Sunday, and all the people who came to support us. Not the best picture it was the end of the day and he was hungry.

I love taking pictures of these 2 even though both of their eyes are telling me I better not... haha, suckers.

2 comments:

Larz Macfarlane said...

You're right about that last picture. Both of your boys are telling you you'd better not...punk :P

Desirée Kastendieck said...

I'm so glad that Matt and I were able to come down and be part of that with you guys!