well you'd be wrong.
Now I know that I said I would only blog about all things lovely this month but we are more than half way through and lets be honest I am human and my life isn't perfect and I quite frankly do not feel loving all of the time.
So why am I bursting at the seams you ask?
a. my three month old will not sleep more than 30min at a time during the day.... (there is so much more to this but I will keep it simple)
b. my three month old has stopped sleeping through the night
c. I am running on very little low quality sleep most days
e. since I have these frustrating feelings I am turning to chocolate (or really any sugar in the house) for that good feeling I stand in need of
f. I have not gone to the gym in like a year! so my clothes feel like they are bursting at the seams as well
g. I am in need of some good quality sans little boy time, filled with peace and quite, maybe a couple pillows and a good head massage....
okay so I feel like I could go on, but I won't.
why wont my boy sleep during the day? I know he wants to cause he is awfully cranky otherwise.
HELP! I am losing it.
At least he's cute, right?
2 comments:
oh Lyndi, It sucks that your little man wont sleep. I'm sure you have had lots of advice and just ignore me if you know this already, I like to carry my man in a moby wrap during the day and sometimes the movement will help babies sleep longer during the day. If you are willing and able, they offer a baby massage class in Raymond at the parent link that I LOVE. Let me know if you want more information. Some people say it helps the little guys to sleep better. And it always helps me to know i'm not alone during the sleepless nights, so your not alone! What are you guys doing next week? Maybe we could take the boys swimming!
You must be tired.... In your list you skipped "d"! :)
I have no advice for you, I just feel for you.... My 10 month old doesn't sleep through the night!
Post a Comment