01 April 2011

Spring Break!

So Mr.Magoo and I got to go to Canmore for a couple days for my family's annual spring break tradition. Sadly Jared had to work and couldn't come, and even had to take a taxi to work one day (stupid snow...). We didn't go the whole week but we had a good time while we were there.

Magoo was so glad to be out of his car seat once we got there

Us chillin in the lodge
It was such a beautiful day
with the aunts
swimming for the first time
In the outdoor hot tub, he really seemed to enjoy it.
Aunt Emily, one seriously cute little Oviatt girl, and Uncle Bevan
Look at that hair! time for a trim.


The finished product

Thanks Nana Jo for watching Magoo while I went and "shred it up" (those were my moms words)even though you weren't feeling well. It was a blast, can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

KayceeM said...

I cant wait for next year either! Im hoping by some miracle Ill be the random Oviatt girl in the hot tub!

Dixie said...

Looks like a fun vacation! I can't believe that he needs a haircut already. All my kids were so bald for so long!