06 July 2011

After camping...

and loads of laundry we headed up to Edmonton with Uncle Ry.
He even let Magoo drive for a bit, while we ate lunch anyways.

Once we got there he Mr.Magoo was quick to find all of Nanna Jo's stuff.

Our week was so full while we were up in Edmonton...
We visited Aunt Robyn and Uncle Bevan

G-Lo and Magoo ate mini cucumbers together.

Uncle Dallin and Magoo played (once Magoo warmed up to him anyways).

We went shopping with Aunt Em (and Nanna Jo). I mean really what would an Edmonton trip be with out a little shopping.
We went to Uncle Dal's grad.

And hiked Magoo's pants up like Steve Erkle, minus the suspenders...

We found a pretty flower clip, haha.

On Canada day we hung out with The Mullins family who came to visit all the way from Georgia, and we had so much fun. This is Magoo with Levi Mullins. Sadly this was the only picture I got, but there were many more taken of the whole group of us, just not with my camera.

We also got to go see the Canada Day fireworks! And Mr.Magoo did so well, he just laid back in my arms and watched them, and he didn't ever try to take off the big yellow ear protecters.

There was so much that we did, we also went to Brunch at Cora's with Desiree one morning and went and visited with the Orr family for an hour or so. One thing about going to G-Lo's and Nanna Jo's house with a child is that when I leave I remember my child but forget some of my stuff there...
I am really missing my sandals.

No comments: