The phil & ted Lobster!


I'm pretty sure Magoo likes it too.
I sent a picture of it from the store to Jared and said "this would be so nice for camping it's $-. Plus it's a Phil and Ted!" after agreeing that we would use it for more than just camping and get rid of our old behemoth of a highchair/swing thing on kijiji, I bought it. I might have a slight obsession with phil & ted made things. We have their explorer stroller and I love it too. This lobster chair is great it's super light weight, folds into a nice little bag, has a little tray (incase you clamp it to a nasty picnic table or something), the seat is washable, and it holds up to 37lbs, which is about 3 years old.
Can you tell I love it, I do.
1 comment:
that chair sounds great! i think talia will be 10 before she 37 pds kidding but i really think she might be 6 or so. That chair woul dbe great! your little guy is so cute, so blonde and so much hair!
Post a Comment