26 June 2012

Top Ten: points that are probably not that interesting to you.

1. The camping trip we were suppose to be on right now, well we didn't end up going.

2. We didn't end up going on our camping trip because last week our car was involved in a hit and run and although insurance covers most of it, we still have to pay the deductable.

3. Another reason we didn't go was because on Sunday Morning (Father's Day) a glass of chocolate milk was accidently broken by a toy flying up onto the table (we won't say who was throwing it...) and milk went spilling into our laptop... also covered by our tenant insurance, thank goodness. But we have a bigger deductable to pay on that than our car!

4. We are both pretty bummed that we aren't going camping anymore, especially cause we had planned to see our good friend Lars. And we haven't seen him in forever.

5. Jared is probably more bummed than I because, a)he has been working his butt off and really really needed the break, and b)lets face it I wasn't that keen on the idea of sleeping in a tent at 32 weeks pregnant, and doing all that camping intails...

6. Jared wrote his final for his spring course he took yesterday, whoop whoop! We are both so releived that is over, the intesity of that course was not expected on my part and I wasnt even the one taking it!

7. Regina is soo sooo humid and hot right now. I feel like I should be living by an ocean.

8. The heat is making me realize what exactly being pregnant in the summer is going to be like, I'm considering never leaving my house so I can wear minimal amounts of clothing at all times...

9. Although I have mentioned this before it never gets easier for me. I very much dislike prep for dinner. Like the planning what to eat and crap like that, I don't hate making it, I just hate figuring out what the crap to eat all the time.

10. I never cared for slurpees before I was pregnant but now I want them all the time. But today instead of caving I made Magoo and myself smoothies. It was satisfying for today.




Splash'in in puddles

1 comment:

Dixie said...

With regards to #1,2,3,4 & 5 -- that's a bummer.

With regards to #7 & 8 -- you should just give in to the heat and walk around naked. Give Regina something to talk about!