It's official, I can now count down the weeks till my "guess date" on two hands! And I am in no rush to speed that up at the moment.
Sure I'm sore and feeling huge, feeling limited and tired a lot of the time.
But I am also very grateful that I get this time, for so many reasons.
I am grateful that I am able to bare children, to feel the kicks and rolls. Grateful that I have this time to spend with Magoo before his life gets flip-flopped around (for the better if you ask me). Grateful that I have time to prepare myself better for life with 2 children (not that I think I will ever feel totally ready). Grateful for a husband who has great patience and love, and always willing to help me out.
Grateful for all that this process teaches me.
And one more thing I would be totally grateful for if it so happened I could be blessed with such a blessing. A massage. No seriously, I am so sore, and with Magoo I was getting them weekly at this point (back when I had really good benefits!). Jared has offered to get one for me if I find a place I approve of (I can be picky), but I told him I'm afraid if I get one I will long to have more!
Other than that Magoo is trying to keep me active, we even went for a good long bike ride the other day (totally overdid it and was so pooped by the end). He did get sick over the weekend which I was glad, and exhausted from. Glad cause he wanted lots of cuddles (cuddles = a good excuse to get NOTHING done in my house), and exhausted cause all he wanted was his Momma... all the time.
I feel like I have officially gone into prep mode, and at least have started thinking about all the things I should do before this new babe comes. Number one on the list: go camping? haha call me crazy but in a couple weeks we are headed to Yellowstone National Park for our first (and probably only) camping trip of the summer.

1 comment:
Post a Comment