11 July 2012

Catch'in up.

I realized I have missed posting about somethings. Probably because we didn't have our computer for awhile and so I couldn't add the pictures I wanted to, but we got our computer this weekend and so now I can post about the past, whoot!


First up: Father's Day
So this year we made Jared this awesome candy-gram thing (I may have bought everything in jumbo size so that if he felt like sharing he wouldn't feel jipped...) and we also got him a couple of shirts. Plus cooked a chicken dinner. (oh this also happened to be the day that Chocolate milk was spilt into our computer... Happy Fathers Day! haha)

This is to show the amazing shoulder strap covers I sewed. Who wants straps cutting into their necks!? (the carseat came with some, but I lost one right around the time we sold our old car.)

 Along with summer has come random sleep patterns, but the most consistent thing is that he really likes to wake up somewhere between 5 and 5:30am, yay me!
But we certainly don't mind the extra cuddles when he falls asleep on us!


A slurpee obsession has been created (as well as freezes) some pregnant chick may or may not have contributed to this. Not necessarily me...

 Magoo's dad works at Sobey's in the produce section. But this boy has no interest in seeing his dad when we're there, he does know the fastest route from the front door to the lobster tanks though.

 And everyone knows him so well there that the meat guy has let him touch a lobster (before he knew Jared was his dad) and the last time we were there he brought him behind the meat counter (Jared went with him) to get a view/ hands on the newest batch of lobsters!
(not the best picture, but this is him behind the meat counter)


Canada Weekend. 
Jared had the Saturday off, so we headed out to Regina Beach (about 45min North of Regina) and did a little hike...
Magoo fell asleep (stay tuned for the video)

and Magoo and I played in the lake (it was pretty cold). Who new whales could wear bathing suites and have a farmers tan! well heres your proof... 



(some nice strangers let us borrow their sea dragon for a little ride)


 Summer has brought on hot mornings/days where we love that our rental place has their sprinklers going so we can go play while still in our PJ's!

 ...playing at the park with dad, it was bed time but he had had a late nap that day.


Magoo is aspiring to be the next "Stig"(please refer to the show Top Gear if you don't know what/who that is) either that or Darth Vader...

So here's a little video of the last couple of months. At the end it's pretty dark and you can't see much, but I just think he's too cute in it to leave out. Enjoy!

No comments: