31 May 2012

18 Months

So technically Mr. Magoo hit the 18 month mark on the 21st but we just went and got his shots this morning and so I thought I would wait to post until I had his measurements.


Weight: 24 pounds, 5 ounces. (30 percentile)
Height: 78cm or 30 and 3/4 inches (10 percentile)
Head: 49.5cm (90 percentile)

So a little on the short side and has a biggish head, but we always new both of those. We still think he's pretty darn cute!

Magoo has a plethora of words that he can sign, say, and lots of animal noises too. I am currently working on some lists of them all, and I think we are going to try to get them on video one of these days, he just has to be in the mood to go through them all.

He also eats. alot. He eats pretty much all the table food we eat and loves fruit and ice-cream and freezes. I would say his favourite over all food is cheese, you can always make him happy with cheese! He doesn't drink milk, other than the odd occasion that he has something super rich like cake, or cookies, then he'll drink an ounce or two if we're lucky. He mainly drinks water, and once in a while I will add some juice, but in reality it's still mostly slightly flavoured water, haha.

Magoo is a little adventurer and would spend his life outside if I let him. He also likes to climb onto everything, make a mess, has an odd obsession with blow dryers, loves his extended family (especially Aunt Emily, he's asks for her daily...), loves to ride on the bicycle with Mom, and loves Dad's motor bike even more (but hasn't had a ride on it yet). He loves to go look at the lobsters at Sobey's and know exactly where they are (the meat guy even let us hold one once!), really loves any animal and want to touch them all, but he is really good about letting dogs smell his hands before he goes in to pet them. He sleeps in a toddler bed, goes down the slides at the park by himself, and likes to swing really high in the little kids swings, and likes to sit on the big kids swings. He is a fish and loves to go swimming, but doesn't like to lay on his back unless he's in the tub. He understands so much of what we tell him and we are always impressed by the things he does. 


He loves his Dad lots, but nothing compares to Mom (sorry Jared). He is an overall really happy boy, and pretty good at listening. We love our little Mr.Magoo, and think he is going to be a great big brother!


No comments: