This past Thursday I turned 24! And it was a pretty good day. One of my parents presents to me was to send my sister out for a whole week to help me out. It was great having her, she just left this morning, and I tried to think of every way to get her to stay longer but she does have a life back at home.
The morning of my birthday Jared made me waffles and Em's helped beautify me for the day. Then Emily and I were off to the spa. We got deluxe pedicures and since there was a 50% deal going on we also got some manicures too! It was so awesome being pampered, it's not something I do... like ever. And my pregnant feet/legs needed all the love they could get!
In between Subway and Booster Juice I had to give my stomach time to make a little room so we headed to a park, it was classified as a "workout park"...haha it was funny and kinda pathetic.
But it was HOT out so we grabbed out smoothies and opted to head home to put my already very swollen feet up in our air-conditioned living room and watch a movie. Seriously the edema is getting pretty bad these days.
Jared made me a delicious dinner, and of course no birthday would be complete without a DQ ice-cream cake!
In all honesty it wasn't just a good day, I really had a fantastic week. Jared deems the whole week before my birthday to be "birthday week" and I never had to make dinner, do dishes, etc all week. I even get "birthday eve". He does something special for me everyday that week even if its just a slurpee treat. And he wishes me a "Happy Birthday Wednesday","... Thursday","... Friday" (and so forth). He's pretty great.





No comments:
Post a Comment