I know there are some people out there who really don't care for ultrasound pictures, and they think they are creepy or whatever (cough *Dad* cough). But I like them! So they are going up on here.
At my last couple appointments I was measuring a little big (but let's be honest when I got pregnant my body was a little above average, therefore making the little bit of extra measurement she was getting more due to my extra bit of chunk I have on me than to the little chunk I have growing inside me) so she gave us the option the get a second ultrasound, of course we said yes!
We love to be able to see her features, not just feel her in there but really get an idea of what she might look like. It is so surreal to me that I have a little person growing inside my abdomen! Like it actually kind of blows my mind every time I think about it.
So in this one the tech said that her little eye was peaking open. It's kinda hard to tell but at the time you could definitely see the difference at times, it was cool to watch.
And beside her face I'm pretty sure is the placenta plus a bit of arm (I meant to ask the tech what the big blob is, but I know my placenta is in that general area, so I assume that's what it is).
I see a lot of Kasper in these. Jared doesn't think you can see stuff like that, but I totally can. We'll have to put up comparison pictures once she's out.
Either way I think she's going to be pretty cute (so biased I know) and mentally I am good with her staying in there a bit longer, but my body sure begs to have her out daily. It is a little frustrating the strain my body is experiencing. Like I would love nothing more than to take Magoo on a bike ride today but I am scared of the consequences I would have to pay for doing so later. So here I type, contemplating taking him to the pool this afternoon instead.


No comments:
Post a Comment