16 October 2012

Six Weeks Young

Well I thought I better get this post up since we are past the six week mark with Stitch and inching closer to the seven week mark!

Stitch's Stats at Six Weeks:
Head Circumference: 38.5 inches
Length: 23.5 inches (97 percentile)
Weight: 10 pounds 8.5 ounces (50 percentile)

 (courtesy of her Aunt Em's)

Stitch is a pretty happy girl. She always seems to have a smile on. She is starting to get a little fussier in day and really likes to be held while she sleeps. But I usually just wrap her to me when I'm trying to get stuff done and that solves that problem.

One BIG thing she started doing just this weekend was rolling from tummy to back! That is something babies start doing around 3 plus months! And she has done it 10 plus times since the first time so it isn't some sort of fluke. She has always been really strong. She's always loved standing (with support of course) and I wouldn't be surprised if she hits many milestones early.

Jared doesn't like her moving so fast, but I am torn. I kinda like it in some ways. I love little babies, but it is hard having someone be so completely dependent on you.

And if you are wondering on what ever happened to Magoo when it comes to posts on the blog, well he's around. He will be TWO next month! So you can expect a big post about him coming soon. He really is such a good boy and loves his little sister. He is always very gentle and nice and I am very grateful that I have been blessed with that. Of course he has things that test me, but non that involve his sister, thank goodness! If anything is overdone it's the kisses and being right in her face trying to give them to her, that or butterfly kisses (you know blinking eyelashes together) he thinks its hilarious.

Stay tuned, next post will be all about Stitch on her Blessing Day.

No comments: