We went to the park this afternoon and it was pretty chilly, I should have bundled him up better.
He is getting so good at walking, and chooses to do it more often with out us being right there. Tonight I swear he was trying to figure out how to stand up with out grabbing onto something for support. He was pretty frustrated, but it was kinda cute.
Also in the past week or so he has started dancing to music! I love it, he just grooves out. It's mostly just a bounce on his bum, knees or while standing. He has also found out how to use voice command on my phone and will often yell or babble at it, very amusing. I would say that he definitely has a favourite song, it's "You & Me" by Diamond Rings. The beginning of it is also my ring tone.
Height: 30 inches
Weight: 19.4 pounds
Head: 48 centimetres
He is still nursing (but not for long), he also loves banana's, rice crackers, meat (salmon, beef, chicken, turkey, ham), potatoes, bread, yogurt, grapes, freezes (good for crazy teething days), corn, cheerios, he really fights me on veggies lately (so frustrating) but I still sneak'em in. His all time favourite food right now... ice-cream. Bad I know, but I try not to give it to him too often. He is also very good at taking medicine, I would say he even likes it. And he got his first ever ear infection this past week. He also loves to help me with Everything, he's like my little shadow, and if I'm not including him he lets me know. He loves playing peek-a-boo, and has recently started throwing things over his head to hide, like, shirts and blankets. Or he will go in a room and shut a door to hide, he'll actually wait with it closed for quite a while.
I totally love my little man, and sometimes it is hard cause it's just me and him for the majority of our time. Now that he's almost one and I can see the beginning of being able to give him cows milk, the next big milestone for me I think will be good communication, less whining.
Signs he knows: milk, brush teeth, food, blow kisses, book, wave goodbye. And recently he loves to point places he wants to go, which I have found to be great.
Also while we were out today Magoo saw a hot air ballon for the first time ever. It was so cute, he just wanted me to follow it and had his hand up reaching for it trying to grab it. He was so intrigued and making so much noise, whooting and grunting in excitement.
Also a little shout out to Karmyn tonight. My brother texted me tonight "It's baby It's baby time!!!" Her due date is November 1, but it looks like their little baby (girl most likely) is going to come sooner than that! Good luck, I so wish I was there right now to watch your other kiddies for you and come help you when you bring that new babe home. I seriously love all ya'll so much!





2 comments:
Yay big Magoo!!! And Yay baby time!!!! Keep us updated!!
He is SO big Lyndi! I seriously can't believe how quickly they grow. I feel like Ethan is already growing, and he's only 8 days old! Haha.
Post a Comment