So just about a week after Mr. Magoo turned 10 months he took his first steps! And I still think it's funny how excited I feel about it, and every time he takes a step we still cheer and think it's the coolest thing.
I had been trying to get a good video of it since he started but at first, as soon as the camera came out then his mind was set on getting the camera, and since crawling is still faster for him, I never got a good video. And now that he is getting better and better I am just never satisfied. He can make it right across our tv area of our living room, which I think is pretty good. My parents and a couple siblings were visiting this weekend so we had all camera's going, so even though we missed the really long walk I compiled a few shorter ones together.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
so cute! he's walking early!!!!
Love that kid! He is walking way sooner than Boston did. Maybe that is why he isn't sleeping, he is too excited and wants to get up and walk some more.
Wow! That's pretty smart of him -- now nothing will be safe in your house!
Post a Comment