- I have 2 more weeks until I get to visit my family in Ardrossan, I am pretty excited.
- While at my parents house we are having an early birthday party for Magoo, it is going to be so fun!
- Tomorrow is the 11 month mark. So watch for a post with fun random facts about the little man.
- My teeth hurt lately, but I really don't want to go see a dentist. I'm kinda hoping it will just go away.
- I have a really hard time picturing Riley in Madagascar even though he is there, now, serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- I need to go make my hubby a lunch...
The End.
He is sooooo cuddly when he's not feeling well.

1 comment:
sad when they're sick but it is nice to cuddle them! i hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment