27 March 2012

23 pounds and a New View

So for some reason I had thought that I read somewhere that you should keep your child rear facing until they are 40 lbs... crazy right!? Well yesterday I decided to look it up again, and found it said you could switch to forward facing once they are 22 lbs and able to walk unassisted, check and check. Mr. Magoo is over 23 lbs at the moment. So yesterday we did the flip!

At first this was the look he had on his face, and watched very intently to what I was doing...

 then once Dad got in the car and started playing games with him, he was loving it. 

All three of us are Loving this new view. I love being able to see and help my little man better, and I'm pretty sure Mr. Magoo is loving being able to see us and what is going on. And if nothing else Jared just loves how happy this new arrangement makes me.

Next up, taxes. I have always just done ours myself online with H & R block. But this year its feeling like a more daunting task. That's why it isn't done yet... plus I am having a hard time getting some of the tax forms I need from some people in Lethbridge. 

Anyone want to do them for me.... maybe?

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

haha your title is deceiving! I though you were going to say you lost 23 pounds and in my head I was thinking, I didnt think she had 23 pounds to lose! Congrats on the new car seat. Its alot of fun when they can look out the window and point to things they see.

Robyn said...

This kid wins for best smiles!! I love them. :)