This past Friday was a beautiful day out, there was fresh snow everywhere but it was relatively nice. We had such a great time.
Yesterday was another great day, but seriously only about 5 days since our last venture outside and the snow is pretty much melted. Although I am almost certain that it was a bit chillier out yesterday than on Friday. But we did see Canadian Geese in the sky yesterday, which to me is such a huge sign of spring!
I have fully prepared myself that there may be a few more snow falls before spring truly arrives, as we do live in Canada. But this is definitely cutting it for me at the moment. Jared on the other hand is praying its spring so he can get his motorbike on the road!
Also in the last couple weeks I read 'the Hunger Games' trilogy. Totally my kind of read, I loved them and am excited to see the movie coming out. Hopefully I can find a babysitter at some point so I can see it in the theatre. I think Jared is glad I am finally done, he kept looking at how many pages I had left, hoping to get his wife back, seriously I could not put them down. I get so involved in a good book.




No comments:
Post a Comment