The below picture is not the best, but the toy Magoo is pushing around is often under his bum while he 'rides' around our living room.


What happens when your kids ride toys that weren't meant for that function?
Well the toy bucked Magoo right off and into our tv stand... I was honestly scared of what I would see when I flipped him over, the noise was so loud and he was in so much pain. I was expecting blood everywhere! Luckily we got away with a scratch that didn't even bruise.
But when Jared heard and saw the results he decided it was probably time to get him a toy meant to ride around...
Can you tell he loves it!? Although at the moment its more like a 'Mommy push me around in this thing..." for some reason he doesn't care to walk it around himself, but really can you blame him?
Also just a little brag here:
prelude:(So anyone who knows me well knows my absolute hate for needles. As a kid I was seriously phobic of them, it brought me many moments of tears and embarrassment.)
So Magoo has been terribly sick this past week, the most ill he's ever been in fact. Throwing up, diarrhea, lethargic, the works. He didn't want to eat or drink anything and I was getting worried, so our doc sent us to get a blood work up among other stuff to make sure he wasn't dehydrated.
Well my boy just sat there calmly on my lap and watched them do the whole thing. They stuck him in the arm to draw blood, and he didn't even flinch or cry. And at one point the blood just wasn't flowing into the vial for them so they had to move the needle around (this was the point I got a little light headed, but I'll have you know I was able to keep my cool). He was a total champ and made his Momma proud! I went in there expecting the worse, and totally had a good experience with it (as impossible as that sounds). Even the lab techs were impressed with how good he was. He definitely inherited his fathers tolerance for needles thank goodness.



1 comment:
Wow! I'm impressed with both of you!
Post a Comment