Okay so I am no longer in Alberta, but I was just there for almost 2 weeks. Magoo and I were very lucky and got to take a little trip there just for the sake of visiting and having fun with family. And boy did we have fun! Lot's of shopping, playing in the snow, and eating.
Aunt Robyn showed us a great place to eat "Colonel Mustards" on 124 street. Then we walked down to "Duchess" Bakery a few blocks away. It's a good thing we walked, that bakery is almost too good to be true.
Magoo had lots of fun 'helping' G-Lo work outside. He loved the rides on the tractor.
Mr. Magoo was so good on the tractor G-Lo let him drive it up onto the trailer himself!
We even got a special visit from my very pregnant friend Des. Just one month left till their baby boy changes their whole world.
I wish I would have taken more pictures while we were there, but I am finding that as Magoo gets older the less pictures I have been taking. We took the long way back to Regina so we could go down to Lethbridge and visit my brother Colter and his family, and we also stopped in Bow Island. I have an Aunt and Uncle who live there, plus my brother Dallin is living with them right now, so we thought it would be good to spend some time with him too. We were suppose to get to Regina on Saturday but because of the crazy winter storm that rolled in we didn't get there till Monday. We had a really great time and I'm pretty sure Magoo would live at Nanna Jo and G-Lo's house full time if he could.
Unfortunately since being home my laundry has been growing by the minute, and I have a very grumpy but cuddly boy. I don't think he has ever been this sick before, the doc is treating him for an ear infection. Hopefully the medication kicks in fast.





2 comments:
Your little guy is adorable!! Such a cutie!! And I have to say I LOVE duchess!! So yummy!! Sounds like you had a great visit :)
LYNDI! I can't believe I am just reading this! I feel honoured to be mentioned in a blog post. :)
Post a Comment