08 May 2012

aren't we lucky?

So incase you haven't already figured this out, I have this really amazing husband who comes up with these really amazing ideas. One of his most recent being that Mr.Magoo and I would head back with my Mom and sister after are move and spend 10 days visiting. All the while he would be back at home starting a very intense semester of school, working, and trying to find time to study, and maybe even see a movie cause he truly deserves atleast that!

So Magoo and I got to the acreage on Sunday night, and have had one full day of fun so far!

Magoo Loves helping G-Lo.
he was also very fortunate to be completely spoiled by NannaJo all day (while I was at the hair show with my sisters. Thanks Nanna.)
He got so good at helping G-Lo that driving the tractor himself came naturally. (I will try to get the video up as well)
we got the deck swing out of winter storage.
and Nanna bought him a new book, that has an attached puppet. He thinkings it's hilarious!
Also best part of this trip so far is that when Mr.Magoo wakes up I send him upstairs for breakfast with the G-parents and I head back to bed, whoop whoop!

Seriously am I a lucky girl or what? This trip is just what the doctor orderd.
Also I get to talk to Riley on Sunday!!! I'm a little excited, I love that kid.


1 comment:

Kamry Low said...

So fun! i love your family!