So i realized that its been about 7 weeks since I put a picture up of me, well don't be too surprised at what your about to see.
I am in my 27th week or so. I considered putting up side by side pictures of me at 27 weeks with Magoo and this one, but when I looked at the difference my self I decided against it.
They weren't joking when they said that after your first pregnancy all subsequent pregnancies move faster. Not just time wise but body change wise as well!
I feel like a whale already, I prefer to sleep in a more upright position, my pelvic bones and everything associated with them kill. Did I mention the pain in my pelvic region... shooting pains, walk slower than a grandma with hip replacements (sorry Nan) and limp just as bad as one. Seriously I think people must be laughing at me as they sit in their cars waiting and waiting for me to cross a parking lot.
And the emotional outpouring with this one is incredible! I blame it on the fact that it's a girl in there...
I don't cry overly often but when I do it is over the most ridiculous things ever. Like:
While at my parents house my Mom made rhubarb cake, I had a piece, waited a couple hours went back for seconds and my Dad tells me it was gone... yup you got it. I had to run to the bathroom (mostly out of embarrassment) while reassuring everyone I was just crying cause I am pregnant. And then continued to sob. Only to find out he was tricking me and that there was plenty of cake left! And then to sob cause I made such a fool outta myself and that my Dad lied to me. haha
We all have a good laugh over that one (mostly everyone else, I am still somewhat embarrassed).
So I was asked how close Magoo and the new babe will be in age, and it will be about 21 months or so. Which I am starting to think I am crazy for doing, no matter how many have done it before me, and even some who have done closer in age. But I seriously keep thinking that this baby needs to stay inside me as long as possible as I still have a baby to take care of.
Mr. Magoo hit the 18 month mark on Moday, his shots are scheduled for next week. So look for a post on all his latest stats. If you care.

2 comments:
you look great!!! but that does such everything is sore. I think girl pregnancies are crazy. I was crazy and i blew up with mine with fluid. They are sweet when they come out. 21 months you can do buit it will be busy. Good thing we usually remember the good things aboujt having kids when we're older moms!
good luck with immunizations!
Having more than one is crazy no matter how close together or far apart they are, I still wonder what I was thinking! Haha you will be amazed at how grown up #1 really is as soon as he comes to see you and baby #2- be prepared for those tears. I didn't cry at all after #2 until we went home and Kalea walked over to inspect the baby- I BAWLED. Definitely wasn't expecting that.
Post a Comment