03 May 2012

...week long prep for tomorrow

We have been busy here this week. 

1. dumpster diving, cause I refuse to pay for cardboard if I can get if for Free. Plus I have little pride when it comes to that sort of thing. I did have a couple people offer to help me dig through cardboard as they passed by. It must have been somewhat comical to see a pregnant chick digging through big'ole dumpsters... or kinda sad, haha.

2. taping together said cardboard (see above) to make perfect boxes.

3. filling said boxes (see above...) 

4. taping the full boxes closed, and label appropriately (this step is extremely important).

5. check out our new apartment (accomplished this morning)

6. welcome three willing and loved "movers/cleaners" (to arrive in about an hour!) we call them Nanna Jo, Auntie Robyn, and Uncle Dally Wally. Seriously Loved!

7. arrange for Magoo to have a play date for most of Friday (thanks Rebecca Smith for babysitting while we move)

8. move and clean (moving to be done tomorrow and the cleaning the next)


9. go back to Ardrossan, Ab for a little visit (to be done as soon as I feel mostly unpacked) I'm super excited for this one!

1 comment:

Scott and Tara said...

Good Luck! I am jealous, you have about 1/4 of the stuff i do.... sadly I am a hoarder!