1. You have to go through my bathroom to get to my storage room
2. I have big windows that still have blankets/sheets up in them...
3. Everything fits!
4. It doesn't have couches in it as of yet (if you know of any cheap/free ones, we'll take 'em!)
5. When you run the bath the shower joins in
6. We figured out we can smell what others are cooking through our oven vent... now I need to go teach my neighbours how to cook things like bread and cookies instead of what ever putrid thing they feed to their families.
7. It's starting to look and feel like a home, my home!
8. There are no plugins in the bathroom, not even a razor one. I dislike this feature a ton.
9. It's not level, so water and toy balls all roll toward the front door.
10. I can see into my mailbox without even opening it, so if there is nothing in there it's saves me a bit of hassle, it's handy.
1 comment:
I didn't realize you guys moved to Regina. We used to live there... a loooong time ago. Lots of good people in the church there.
Post a Comment