So while at Sylvan Lake (see previous post) My brother Riley had his farewell talk. You see he has been called to serve in the Madagascar Antananarivo Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for the next two year. Where his only contact with his family will be letters and a couple phone calls a year (Christmas and Mother's Day). So as a last hooray we had a farewell for him and since I was already most of the way there I thought might as well go up (of course, duh).
Yesterday was the day he reported to the MTC and I seriously wish I could call him and he could tell me all about it, but instead I will anxiously wait for that first letter... it better be a good one. I have also started a blog for him so his friends and family can read about his mission while he's out, elderrbates.blogspot.com.
And if you would like to know about the LDS church visit:
Mormon.org

Theres my handsome missionary brother, with my good looking folks!
Happy 2 years Ri, I will miss you like crazy but I know you are in good hands.
1 comment:
I'm glad you're doing a missionary blog for Riley. I'll definitely be reading that.
Post a Comment