So first of all I would like to apologize seeing how this will be my seventh post in like a little over 24 hours, never mind the other blog I started and the two posts on that! So read at your own will, that's all I'm going to encourage.
And by the next day (Saturday) I kept thinking "it's only Saturday". Why would I think that? Well because Jared stayed back in Lethbridge for one more week of work, and honestly I didn't think it would be so hard (lonely) but it really is. The most adult face to face conversation I had had since Sunday was with the guy who hooked up my internet yesterday morning. So thanks internet hooking upper guy, you have kept my sanity at bay more than you could ever know.
But I have been trying to keep us busy so our days pass by quickly. On Monday I took our huge pile of laundry to a laundry mat to do (since I only have coin laundry in my building anyways) and that was quite the event, hauling big boxes of dirty clothes out to my car, then a stroller, then a child, while remember snacks and other things to keep said child entertained... at a laundry mat. Then hauling it all back into my Apartment (except for the stroller I chose to leave it in the car).
And then the rest of the time we have been going for bike rides and playing at the park and going swimming, and bleaching everything in this apartment that didn't previously belong to us. Oh and watching Musicals, I think I have watched six Rogers and Hammerstein's in the last five or so days.





No comments:
Post a Comment