So since we moved to our new place in Regina I have been working on curtains for our big windows and so far I got the ones for the kitchen done so I thought I would share.
My inspiration were "waterfall curtains" and I kinda worked with what I had.
The first fabric is white with grey wavy stripes running through it and it was an old duvet cover I had growing up (I actually kinda was sad cutting it up knowing it would never go on a bed again) and the blue fabric I got from the $1 bin at Fabricland! And I layered them on an old fitted sheet that had a hole in it.
The people looking into our house might not get the nicest view since I didn't really sew any kind of backing on it, but it sure it nice from the inside.
I don't think the pictures do it justice so I guess you will just have to come visit and see it for yourself!
The first fabric is white with grey wavy stripes running through it and it was an old duvet cover I had growing up (I actually kinda was sad cutting it up knowing it would never go on a bed again) and the blue fabric I got from the $1 bin at Fabricland! And I layered them on an old fitted sheet that had a hole in it.
The people looking into our house might not get the nicest view since I didn't really sew any kind of backing on it, but it sure it nice from the inside.
I don't think the pictures do it justice so I guess you will just have to come visit and see it for yourself!
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment