Today marks 9 months for Magoo, it's crazy to think that's how long it took to cook the little monkey. He just gets more fun as time passes, he makes so many funny faces and totally understands lots of what I say. Words like: Milk, food, poop, stop, come, brush teeth,kisses (Mommy kisses) and I'm sure there are a few others... He can stand and walk while holding onto things and I think it will be a matter of time before he starts really walking. He also eats like a horse, no kidding, and I don't know where he stuffs it all, it looks like he might have gotten the Hamon genes after all except for them cheeks!
I really don't know exactly how much he weighs, when I sit him on our scale it says 18ish pounds, and I should really measure his length, I will try to post it later this week for anyone who is interested. I should really find a health centre her in R-town to weigh him on...
But we love our little turd. He is a big ball'o fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment