10 August 2011

The Catch Up: Hamon Reunion

So we camped at Jarvis Bay right by Sylvan Lake and I personally thought it was a beautiful spot and great for a group like ours. Plus there was so much to do this year which made it ubber fun! I should note here that we normally go to Writing on Stone, yay, hoodoo's... again... but ya this year we did paintball (many for the first time), and my father-in-law even did a draw with me. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from paint balling but I'm hoping someone who does will email me some of those, hint hint nudge nudge...

We also went to the Wild Rapids water slide park and that was a ton of fun too. My only recommendation, don't go on the half pipe slide until you are ready to think the other rides are lame because it is a blast. And one of my sister-in-laws tried to get a picture but it ended up just being a big load of water into her camera, sad. But she did get some great ones of Magoo!

It was so nice there was enough people there that were willing/wanting to hang out with Mr.Magoo that Jared and I barely saw him all afternoon and he just enjoyed playing with other people, and we enjoyed some time together going down slides on tubes!

At the end of the day I thought "oh my, Magoo hasn't even gone down a kiddie slide yet" so I quickly went to the top with him, and at the beginning there was good water flow, but by the bottom there was nothing and I ended up scootching down the last couple meters inch by inch I found it quite amusing.

Seriously we could have sat right there all day and not move a millimeter.

Also Mr.Magoo learned the art of crawling through grass on his feet. Although he did have to stop every once in a while to rub his tummy from the tickley grass, so cute.

We also now have a Monkey Magoo, as he mastered the art of banana eating.

And when all was said and done I think we all felt this way.

No comments: