10 August 2011

The catch up: Moving.

So I packed our little apartment up entirely all in three days! Gives you a good idea of how much stuff we own, not much. And did you know cardboard boxes are great for containing children while you are trying to get stuff down.
Magoo "helping" me pack.

Can you spot Jared behind all our stuff? This was pretty late and I was pretty much done packing and the next day I planned to clean and go.

Jared packed this whole thing himself! (with the exception of the few big things, I helped) It all fit into a 14foot haul.

And unpacking, this is Magoo's new room, however it no longer looks like this anymore.

I will have to post some pictures of our place once I am all caught up on blogging and Jared is back at home to help me hang pictures and what not.

We stayed in our new place for a few days and then headed back to Alberta for a couple weeks for Jared's work and Family reunions.

No comments: